Country Inn at High View
Located in High View,WV, you will find a place to relax, unwind, or just get away from the hustle and bustle of traffic and city life.
We welcome you to stay with us and enjoy the signs of the seasons, the beautiful views of the mountains that offer peace and tranquility, or even the wonderfully inviting and historic areas in Winchester, Virginia, only 20 minutes from the inn. Only 70 miles from Washington, D.C., The Country Inn at High View, LLC is waiting for you and yours!
So take a walk with us to . . .
A typical morning
- Sip coffee by the fire or by the pool or on the front porch
- Enjoy a scrumptious breakfast on the sun porch or on the screen porch
- Take a casual stroll around the property or a hike through the woods
- Watch the deer and wildlife
- Take in the season's colors from wherever you choose to be
- Submerse yourself into a favorite book
- Listen to the birds chirping
- Sunbathe by the pool or take a swim
- Take a relaxing nap by the pool or in your cozy room
- Tour Old Town Winchester's historical district
- Shop in all the nearby antique shops
- Tea and cookie time
- Relax by the fire with your cup of tea
- Sit on the front porch with a glass of lemonade or other favorite beverage
- Chat with other guests
- Prepare for dinner at a nearby restaurant or on those special occasions when the innkeepers offer dinner surprises
Then comes the night
- Curl up with that book you've been wanting to read
- The best night's sleep in one of four beautiful rooms or in the old-time granary that is so quaint and beautifully decorated
- Relax in the loft reading your favorite author or playing one of the innkeepers' challenging board games, or
- Put together an old fashion jigsaw puzzle or
- Just sit by one of the fireplaces catching every minute of the ambience that is in store for you at The Country Inn at High View
One night's stay paid in advance received within one week of a reservation or a valid credit card number is required as a deposit for our overnight guests.
Should you need to cancel or revise your stay, we require 48-hours notice prior to arrival date. If less than 48-hours notice is given, one night's lodging will be charged for your room.
Payment options include Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, money orders, and cash. The Inn cannot accept personal checks.
City and State sales taxes are not included in the room rates and will be added to the bill at time of registration.
Room rates are per night for one or two persons.
Rates may be higher on special occasions, and a minimum stay period may apply.
Room price includes breakfast each morning throughout your stay. Breakfast is served from 8 until 10:30 am or by prior arrangement.
On those special occasions when the innkeepers serve dinner, an additional fee will be charged for the evening meal.
Cell phones do not always receive strong reception in our area. Guests may use the telephone for long-distance calls by using their credit cards.
Our Country Inn is a non-smoking facility with smoking arrangements made outside of the building.
We love our four-legged friends, but we regret that we can't accommodate them at our Country Inn.
Prices and policies are subject to change without notice.
- ATV Trails
- Hiking Trails
- Historic Sites
- Horseback Riding
- Live Theater
- Movie Theater
- National/State Parks
- Outlet Malls
- Unique Shopping
- Accommodates Special Diets
- Early Morning Coffee/Tea
- Full Breakfast
- Common Fireplace
- Common TV Area
- Comp. Beverages
- Comp. Light Refreshments
- Comp. Wine/Cheese
- Copy Service
- Fax Service
- First Floor Rooms
- Internet Access
- Iron/Ironing Board Available
- Limited Handicap Access
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Guest Areas
- Private Cottage/s
- Swimming Pool
- Alcoholic Beverages Permitted
- Cash Accepted
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Pets Not Permitted
- Smoking Outside Only
- Traveler's Checks Accepted
Minimum Stay Required
- Peak Season Weekends
- Special Events
- Ceiling Fan
- Extra Bed Available
- Hair Dryer
- Iron/Ironing Board Available
- Luxury Linens
- Private Bath
- Queen Bed
- Whirlpool Tub
- Wi-Fi Access
Well Suited For
- Business Travel
- Family Travel
- Quilters Retreats
- Romantic Escape
- Scrapbooking Retreats
- Single Traveler
- Vacation Getaway