Home > Membership > Join WVBBA
The West Virginia Association of B&Bs’ is currently an all volunteer organization, with reimbursed expenses for those members who conduct business for WVBBA and who may travel or attend conferences at WVBBA’s request. The WVBBA Board is comprised of an elected President, Vice-President, and Secretary, each with one vote, and an appointed and Board ratified non-voting Treasurer. Board meeting are held quarterly. Annual meetings are conducted at the yearly conference.
The annual conference is conducted each year for the purpose of membership meetings, elections, training, meeting vendors, networking and fellowship with member innkeepers. Through aspiring innkeepers’ seminars and mentoring, WVBBA encourages establishment of new bed and breakfasts throughout the state. Some of the member benefits are listed below:
WVBBA MEMBER BENEFITS
- Listing on WVBBA Website and other WVBBA associated sites
- Listing in annual directory
- Co-op marketing, allowing advertising at reduced rates
- Recognized voice with the state legislation
- Networking and mentoring
- Quarterly newsletter with industry information
- Aspiring innkeeper seminars
- Annual conference with vendors and educational sessions
- Standard inspections conducted by an independent inspector to maintain a quality offering for guests
- Recognized relationship with state Tourism Division, giving additional marketing opportunities and access to articles and writers
- Immediate industry ALERTS of importance
- Discounts on products and services through group participation
For more information about membership in WVBBA, please send an email to email@example.com. If you would like to speak to a representative in person, please include a phone number and a good time to call and someone will be in touch as soon as possible. Dues are $125. If you would like to join, please fill out a membership application and mail it, along with a check made out to WVBBA, to John Hammond, WVBBA Treasurer, P.O. Box 177, Yellow Spring, WV 26865.
If you would like to become a vendor or associate member of the WVBBA, please fill out our vendor application and mail it, along with a check made out to WVBBA, to John Hammond, WVBBA Treasurer, P.O. Box 177, Yellow Spring, WV 26865.